About the Company
TrustCommerce, a leading provider of secure payment processing, develops and maintains technology-oriented merchant service solutions in the electronic payment and risk management industry to accommodate merchants of all sizes. We offer a dynamic, fast paced environment where we are dedicated to helping our employees succeed, as well as offer a generous benefits package including a no-waiting-period health insurance program.
Under the direction of an Applications Development Manager, individual will be responsible for the development and testing Windows and Linux applications focused on the management and control of payment devices. This role will involve all aspects of the software development lifecycle: requirements gathering, design and architecture, programming, documentation, and quality control. Senior Software Engineer will be expected to deliver projects on schedule, to specification, and to meet or exceed established standard of quality. Above all, this role will contribute to and extend the TrustCommerce reputation for excellence.
- Programming using Test Driven Development process
- Functional requirement refinement and technical specification preparation
- Software/System Design, Architecture, Modeling
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience developing hardware/device focused applications across a variety of frameworks
- Experience with .Net device integration SDKs for application development
- Strong Proficiency and demonstrated work experience for multiple platform application deployment: Desktop, Mobile, Web
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise class Test Driven Development process, including custom IoC mocks related to device and backend integration points.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Java application development learning highly desirable
- Experience with AWS/Azure, C++ Embedded Linux development, machine learning, or Electronic Payment Industry is a Plus
- Exemplify Integrity, Professionalism, and Excellence
- Be Dedicated, Reliable, Details Oriented, and Solutions Oriented
- Be an advocate for the application of XP principles in daily practice