Process Patient Payments Securely with
Accept Payments via Multiple Channels
GE Centricity Electronic Medical Records (EMR) solutions integrate with the TrustCommerce payment platform for the secure processing of credit cards from a variety of channels (front office, back office, online). Together, these solutions can aid healthcare organizations in achieving and maintaining PCI DSS compliance.
- Centricity Business Credit Card Core v3.0 supports TC IPA™ – Integrated Payment Application, giving clients greater benefits including EMV support, Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE), and reduced PCI DSS scope.
- The GE Centricity Patient Online integration with TC Trustee Premier allows healthcare providers to process patient credit card payments securely, in a PCI compliant manner.
Key features and benefits:
- Integrated with GE Centricity Business Credit Card Core and Patient Online.
- Supports EMV and Point to Point Encryption (P2PE).
- Supports tokenization for the secure storage of cardholder data.
- Bank neutral
What will I need to get started?
- Sign up for a TrustCommerce account
- GE Centricity Business Credit Card Core and/or Patient Online
Partners for more than 10 years, TrustCommerce works closely with GE Healthcare to support mutual clients.