IRVINE, California, February 1, 2013 — TrustCommerce, leading provider of Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE) payment solutions, has launched a Certified Solution Program. This program works with third-party vendors to integrate and test solutions following best practices. It is designed to provide partners and clients value-added services that complement TrustCommerce payment solutions.
By certifying, third party vendors distinguish themselves from others in the marketplace and experience a variety of benefits, including:
• Ability to market solutions to TrustCommerce partners, clients and prospects
• Certified solutions provide clients with confidence
• Cross-promotional marketing opportunities
• Leverage TrustCommerce security features
• Free sandbox to test code
• Outstanding technical support
TrustCommerce provides a broad range of developer tools and support to make integration and certification simple. The process is straightforward:
1. Complete a certification request form that provides core details on your service offering
2. Set up a test account. Once configured for the desired products, you will be asked to run tests.
3. Choose appropriate API for your integration
4. Develop the code for your integration
5. Complete the relevant test cases
Upon passing certification, you will be provided with access to tools to begin marketing your certified solution.
TrustCommerce’s valued partners include: fulfillment services, shopping cart software, healthcare systems, kiosks, hosting providers, and many other services which integrate with our payment solution and uphold our rigorous standards of quality.
To certify your solution, submit your request online or call 800.915.1680.