First to introduce open source API payment technologies.
- First to create discretionary reporting and processing fields on the payment page.
- First payment solution provider to utilize database encryption.
First to introduce the tokenization model for subscription-based merchants, which replaced cardholder data with a billing ID.
First to introduce the concept of removing sensitive data from the merchant’s environment.
First to introduce 2048-bit encryption in a payment processing environment.
First to implement the idea of encrypted card swipe solutions.
Released online TC Trustee Host – Secure hosted payment page.
- Introduced TC Host Security Module – Credit card and PIN-based debit encryption/translation system.
- Launched integration with healthcare self-service kiosk solution.
Introduced TC Link API Dial/IP Solution – Integration solution for dial and IP connectivity environments.
- PCI Solution Advancements — E2E/P2P Encryption & Tokenization.
- Launched TC Vault II featuring a redesigned interface and functional tuning that delivers a more efficient and user-friendly experience.
PayWithIt – Secure mobile payment acceptance utilizing encrypted card swipe.
- Launched Certified Solution Program.
- PayWithIt 2.0 – Features enhanced user management control and flexible customization options.
- Launched Dynamic Reporting feature that provides customizable reporting capabilities with automated delivery options.
- PayWithIt for Android available.
- Certified for EMV with First Data – credit card and debit.
- Launched TC IPA – Integrated Payment Application – innovative product that greatly reduces PCI scope and simplifies EMV.
- Launched TC CardCurrent – Account Updater solution.
- Certified for EMV with TSYS – credit card and debit.
- Introduced TC Trustee Premier – Reduces PCI scope for e-commerce payments. Easy to set up and mobile friendly.
- EMV Quick Chip – abbreviated EMV workflow available.
Start A Free 30-Day Trial!
Submit the form to get in touch with a Solutions Consultant.