About the Company
TrustCommerce, a leading provider of secure payment processing, develops and maintains technology-oriented merchant service solutions in the electronic payment and risk management industry to accommodate merchants of all sizes. We offer a dynamic, fast paced environment where we are dedicated to helping our employees succeed, as well as offer a generous benefits package including a no-waiting-period health insurance program.
Under the direction of the Client Services Manager, the Technical Support Representative III will specialize in supporting first level incoming requests from Integrated Software Vendors and Merchants needing technical assistance with TrustCommerce payment applications. They will also collaborate with Product Specialists, Product Management and their Manager in support of users, while documenting internal support steps. Additionally, the Support Representative will cross-train fellow team members as needed.
- Provide technical support to end users and client-side technical resources who may possess low – above average computer skills
- Provide complex technical support and assistance to end users and technical resources via email, phone, and/or other remote methods
- Address and respond to customer inquiries on organizational products and services, including installation, operational functions, troubleshooting, and maintenance
- Provide customers with preventive maintenance and configuration recommendations to improve product usability, performance, and customer satisfaction
- Document client interactions, including details of inquiries, complaints, comments, and actions taken
- Provide cross training and guidance to fellow Technical Service Representatives
- Must possess a deep understanding of the organization’s products and services
- Assist in testing returned hardware devices, identify root issue of defects, reconfigure devices, prepare devices for reinjection and/or QA testing of new device inventory
- Problem solving skills with rigorous attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to translate technical knowledge into actionable direction
- Ability to retain and apply knowledge of department and company’s standard operating procedure, products and services
- Must meet all department service metrics for Attendance, Performance and Call Quality
- This is a full time position (Monday – Friday) with high potential for growth.
Education and experience:
- 3+ years of related call center experience required
- Experience in supporting client side software required