About the Company
TrustCommerce, a Sphere subsidiary, leading provider of secure payment processing, develops and maintains technology-oriented merchant service solutions in the electronic payment and risk management industry to accommodate merchants of all sizes. We offer a dynamic, fast paced environment where we are dedicated to helping our employees succeed, as well as offer a generous benefits package including a no-waiting-period health insurance program.
Under the direction of the Client Services Manager, the Technical Support Representative II will specialize in supporting first level incoming requests from Integrated Software Vendors and Merchants needing technical assistance with TrustCommerce payment applications. Will collaborate with Product Specialists, Product Management and their Manager in support of users, while documenting internal support steps. May cross-train fellow team members as needed.
We support our clients with their accounts and processing services through e-mail, and inbound phone calls. The department documents all technical support inquires and issues for tracking purposes. Please note that after hours support is a required rotational shift and is a departmental effort.
- Ability to retain and apply knowledge of department and company’s standard operating procedure, products and services
- Must meet all department service metrics for Attendance, Performance and Call Quality
- Demonstrate a professional demeanor and approach in all client related communications
- Problem solving skills with rigorous attention to detail
- Handles day to day and complex inbound and outbound requests
- Accurately process and record call interactions using designated tracking software
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to translate technical knowledge into actionable direction
- Must possess the highest level of integrity, professionalism and excellence
- Exemplary attendance and punctuality
Education and experience:
- 3+ years of related call center experience required
- Experience in supporting client side software required