About the Company
TrustCommerce, a leading provider of secure payment processing, develops and maintains technology-oriented merchant service solutions in the electronic payment and risk management industry to accommodate merchants of all sizes. We offer a dynamic, fast paced environment where we are dedicated to helping our employees succeed, as well as offer a generous benefits package including a no-waiting-period health insurance program.
Under the direction of the Applications Director, the Software Engineer will be responsible for developing and supporting payment device integrations with TrustCommerce products. This role will involve all aspects of the software development lifecycle: requirements gathering, design and architecture, programming, documentation, and quality control. Software Engineer will be expected to work with others and to deliver all projects on schedule, on budget, and to specification. Above all, this role will contribute to and extend the TrustCommerce reputation for excellence.
- Requirements Gathering and Specification
- Software/System Design, Architecture, Modeling, and Programming
- Software/System Testing and Verification
- Software/System Development and Programming
- Documentation and Training
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience developing web and desktop applications utilizing Microsoft .Net technologies
- Professional experience working with 3rd party APIs / SDKs and device drivers
- Experience and proficiency with Web Service frameworks and integrations
- Experience with non-Microsoft technologies (Linux, Java, etc.) a plus
- Experience in Electronic Payment Industry is a plus
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Exemplify Integrity, Professionalism, and Excellence