About the Company
Sphere, powered by TrustCommerce, is a leading provider of end-to-end integrated payments, security software, payments gateway and merchant acquiring products and services. Sphere serves a variety of companies from large, complex enterprises to small local businesses across a range of end-markets, including healthcare, restaurant, retail, parking, education, transportation, and insurance. We offer a dynamic, fast-paced environment where we are dedicated to helping our employees succeed, as well as offer a generous benefits package including a no-waiting-period health insurance program.
We are currently seeking a highly-motivated, knowledgeable, and friendly Product Specialist to join our Client Solutions team. In this role, the product specialist will be responsible for providing technical and application support, primarily on the phone, to clients and development teams in implementing the TC IPA product through deployment. Additionally, the product specialist will deliver timely resolution of customer issues providing superior customer support on an ongoing basis.
- Act as primary liaison to Implementation team for IPA product implementations
- Assists development team in IPA builds for clients through deployment of product
- Handle basic product customer configurations
- Manages support queues in RT, making sure all issues are being addressed
- Provide technical support and assistance to end users and technical resources via email, phone, and/or other remote methods
- Address and respond to customer inquiries on IPA products and services, including installation, operational functions, troubleshooting, upgrades, and maintenance
- Provide customers with preventive maintenance and configuration recommendations to improve product usability, performance, and customer satisfaction
- Document client interactions, including details of inquiries, complaints, comments, and actions taken
- Assist in testing returned hardware devices, identify root issue of defects, reconfigure devices, prepare devices for reinjection and/or QA testing of new device inventory
- Continuously expand and build on knowledge of IPA product line.
- Problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Able to work cooperatively as part of a team
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to translate technical knowledge into actionable direction
- Ability to retain and apply knowledge of department and company’s standard operating procedure, products and services
- 3+ years of related experience in supporting client side software required
- Full Time
- 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday
- Santa Ana, CA Location