About the Company
TrustCommerce, a leading provider of secure payment processing, develops and maintains technology-oriented merchant service solutions in the electronic payment industry to accommodate merchants of all sizes. We offer a dynamic, fast paced environment where we are dedicated to helping our employees succeed, as well as offer a generous benefits package including a no-waiting-period health insurance program.
The Marketing Specialist is a highly motivated and results-driven marketing professional who assists with managing our marketing efforts by coordinating and executing campaigns through various integrated marketing channels to drive lead generation in support of corporate goals.
This is a full-time, in-house position that reports to the Marketing Director and works closely with cross-functional teams throughout the organization. The Marketing Specialist will assist with all facets of marketing: internal and external communication, email campaigns, content development, social media, video, tradeshow management and support, and more.
- Assist in the creation, design, and execution of targeted marketing activities and campaigns
- Event management and coordination, including pre-show planning, onsite execution, and post-show follow up
- Assist with social promotion and public relations to support events
- Develop and deploy email marketing and other outreach campaigns, including segmentation and content writing
- Assist with service-related communications and distribution list maintenance
- Assist with managing the company social media pages
- Produce content for social media sites, blog and web sites
- Create collateral and sales tools
- Assist with partner marketing activities
- Monitor and analyze campaign metrics to improve performance. Provide follow up reporting related to lead generation and ROI
- Manage ordering and inventory of event and promotional items
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Attention to detail and superior project management skills are a must
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as cooperatively within a team.
- Highly organized and creative problem solver with excellent follow-up
Experience with the following software is desired:
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Social media platforms and tools
- Hubspot, Pardot or other marketing automation software
- Adobe software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, Captivate)
- Salesforce or other CRM software
- Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of marketing experience