About the Company
TrustCommerce, a leading provider of secure payment processing, develops and maintains technology-oriented merchant service solutions in the electronic payment and risk management industry to accommodate merchants of all sizes. We offer a dynamic, fast paced environment where we are dedicated to helping our employees succeed, as well as offer a generous benefits package including a no-waiting-period health insurance program.
Under the Direction of the VP of Account Management, the Manager, Implementation Management will manage a team of implementation managers, responsible for the implementation of technical systems, software, hardware, and SAAS solutions. Oversees and supports client implementation projects overall. The Manager of Implementation Management will fulfill objectives by combining communication, project management and ensure interdepartmental exchange of information.
- Understands how to implement complex, technical payment solutions within a networking environment.
- Reviews external client’s product demands and advocates for those needs with leadership.
- Develops project plans, ensuring implementations are completed on time, within budget, and meet client expectations.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhere to approved budgets.
- Extensive knowledge of interdepartmental and intradepartmental processes and works to improve process as needed.
- May be involved in pre-sales product demonstrations or provide assistance in scoping projects or developing proposals as necessary.
- Assists team members with difficult client interactions, working through issues to come to a realistic and mutually beneficial solution.
- Has full authority for personnel actions.
- 5 years’ experience in project management or related area as an individual contributor
- 1 to 3 years supervisory experience preferred.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and diverse environment
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented team player with excellent interpersonal skills, good organizational, planning, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to clearly summarize and consolidate complex information from multiple sources and professionally convey concepts verbally and written.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio and Project preferred.
- Understanding of transaction processing, PCI DSS knowledge preferred
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision toward the achievement of personal and team goals. Willing to go the extra mile.
- Maintain high energy level, creating comfortable rapport with clients, partners and internal team members.
- Manage subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Build individual goals for each team member to improve performance and team collaboration
- Build team goals to ensure skills, knowledge level and education of the team continues to improve/grow