Processing recurring payments, subscription payments, installment or other types of auto billing doesn’t have to be complicated. TrustCommerce® offers a complete and secure recurring/subscription billing solution, TC Citadel®. This solution is ideal for companies that do not want the cost, responsibility, or liability associated with storing critical financial customer information in their online databases or networks.
Merchants exchange credit card numbers, ACH information, or other customer privacy data elements for TrustCommerce-issued tokens. TC Citadel securely stores cardholder payment information and privacy data within TrustCommerce’s PCI-compliant data storage service. Bottom line: TrustCommerce encrypts, secures and warehouses the data. It doesn’t get much easier, or more convenient, than this solution.
Cost Effective And Easy To Use
TC Citadel offers automated recurring billing.
The recurring billing module offers comprehensive unlimited reporting capabilities. Merchants can view various reports of active and inactive tokens showing current recurring billing scheme(s), past and future transactions, status of customers who are behind on payments due to declined billing, and more via an online interface.
Includes: Subscription Reports, Expired Card Notification, Card Verification, Deferred Payment Options, and Batch Processing Support
- Eliminates worry about when to bill a particular customer
- Is automatic, accurate and extremely flexible
- Allows customization to match any billing cycle
- Highly secure because the merchant does not store customer’s private data
- Swappable encryption technolog
- PCI compliant card storage depository
- Raw data never written to disk
- Encrypted end-to-end
Keep Stored Account Information Current
TC CardCurrent®, an account updating solution, is a perfect compliment to TC Citadel®.
TC CardCurrent is an Account Updating product that helps merchants keep accurate customer payment card data on file when accepting repeat, recurring, and installment payments.
For merchants who tokenize their clients’ card information for future transactions, this should result in fewer declines when customers’ card information changes due to theft, loss, or expiration. Learn More >
- Keeps customer data current when processing recurring transactions
- Helps merchants keep accurate customer payment card data on file when accepting repeat, recurring and installment payments
- Increases customer convenience by eliminating the need for a customer to contact merchants regarding failed transactions
Start A Free 30-Day Trial!
Submit the form below and a TrustCommerce team member will contact you shortly.