About the Company
TrustCommerce, a leading provider of secure payment processing, develops and maintains technology-oriented merchant service solutions in the electronic payment and risk management industry to accommodate merchants of all sizes. We offer a dynamic, fast-paced environment where we are dedicated to helping our employees succeed, as well as offer a generous benefits package including a no-waiting-period health insurance program.
Under the direction of the Manager, Applications Development, individual will be responsible for all SQL database environments hosted within our Amazon Cloud infrastructure. This position will develop Stored Procedures and other necessary database centric code to support the current application architecture. Other daily tasks will be the management of schema synchronization across environments and data synchronization. This role will provide ad-hoc query support for customized reporting features as they are developed. When SQL tasks are complete, this position will also perform overflow .NET development tasks. Above all, this role will contribute to and extend the TrustCommerce reputation for excellence.
- SQL Stored Procedures
- User Defined Functions when necessary
- Database Maintenance Tasks
- Job Management of Automation Tasks
- Environment Managements
- Schema Management
- C# Development s
- Exemplify Integrity, Professionalism, and Excellence
- Be Dedicated, Reliable, Details Oriented, and Solutions-Oriented
- Be a Self-Reliant, Self-Starting, Go-Getter
- Thrive in Fast-Paced, Dynamic, Team Environments
- Successful 8+ years track record of designing and administering high availability SQL Server databases.
- Analyze requirements to design normalized databases.
- Optimization strategies and troubleshooting (blocking/deadlocking, indexing, triggers, sprocs, functions, etc.)
- Prior experience using Amazon AWS RDS: configuration specific to connectivity, security, replication, and performance.
- Experience within an enterprise SDLC, Agile Development, or XP
- Strong written/oral communication skills including proactively escalating unresolved issues
- Operational experience (tracking / resolving incidents within production environment to meet SLAs)
- Proficiency using multiple SSMS alternatives (dbForge, HeidiSQL, toad, etc..)
- Produce/maintain ad-hoc queries: SSRS or other.
- Minimum verifiable 4 year degree in Computer Science or other related discipline.
- 3yrs experience C# development using Visual Studio and IIS.
- Experience with TFS hosting configuration, upgrades, backup/restore.
- UML Documentation (deployment diagrams, etc.)
- Knowledge of Socket Technologies like SignalR.