About the Company
TrustCommerce, a leading provider of secure payment processing, develops and maintains technology-oriented merchant service solutions in the electronic payment and risk management industry to accommodate merchants of all sizes. We offer a dynamic, fast paced environment where we are dedicated to helping our employees succeed, as well as offer a generous benefits package including a no-waiting-period health insurance program.
The Software Architect position within TrustCommerce is very unique. The stack of applications that support our new Client Solutions is undergoing a transition from individual real time connected applications to a true application framework designed to empower all future client facing products. The Software Architect will be responsible for directing this transition and then managing adoption of future technologies into the Application Framework. In addition, the Software Architect will be the team’s technology evangelist responsible for developer adoption of best practices and standards.
- Software Architecture / Design and documentation
- Software development best practices and developer adoption of those standards
- based on the necessary software architecture.
- Keep up to date on emerging technologies that may better solve the technical challenges facing the payment card industry.
- Stay on top of changes to PCI standards that may affect software architecture.
Special Projects include rapid prototyping of concepts and coding.
- Minimum 7 years of experience architecting Enterprise class secure applications in highly reliable environment (99.999% uptime).
- Experience in architecting secure applications – SSL / TLS / and asymmetric algorithm.
- Experience with .Net application development a must.
- Experience integrating with RESTful web services include WebAPI.
- Experience with socket based architecture.
- Experience in designing and build Asynchronous applications.
- Experience with Single Sign-On Technologies.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Exemplify Integrity, Professionalism, and Excellence
- Be Dedicated, Reliable, Details Oriented, and Solutions Oriented
- Work well in an engineering environment that requires communication and collaboration with fellow team members.
- Be a Self-Reliant, Self-Starting, Go-Getter
- Thrive in Fast-Paced, Dynamic, Team Environments
Note: Successful applicants must submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen