About the Company
TrustCommerce, a leading provider of secure payment processing, develops and maintains technology-oriented merchant service solutions in the electronic payment and risk management industry to accommodate merchants of all sizes. We offer a dynamic, fast paced environment where we are dedicated to helping our employees succeed, as well as offer a generous benefits package including a no-waiting-period health insurance program.
The Marketing Manager, under the direction of the Sr. Marketing Manager, supports the strategic marketing management of the SMB market and assigned brands, products and services. The Marketing Manager manages the execution of marketing strategies and campaigns to drive growth in support of corporate and channel goals. This individual will assist with all facets of marketing—tradeshow, email, content development, social media, video, and more. This role works closely with cross-functional teams throughout the organization and well as external partners and vendors.
This is a full-time, in-house position; up to 15% travel.
- Partner relationship management as well as develop and execute incentives and promotions with channel partners. Report on results and adjust strategy based on performance.
- Assist with the development and execution of the strategic marketing plans for assigned divisions, products, and services.
- Work closely with sales to generate leads through marketing programs.
- Develop marketing campaigns, analyzing their performance and making recommendations for future campaigns based on the results.
- Plan and manage contracts, communication, planning, logistics, and execution of conference exhibits.
- Manage lead generation process before, during, and after each tradeshow in coordination with the Sr. Marketing Manager.
- Maintain a calendar of events and creates timelines for deliverables.
- Assist with content generation and production across all digital marketing platforms, including social media and email.
- Assist in the creation, design, and execution of marketing activities and campaigns, including web content, email, video, and social messages, blogs, presentations, and more.
- Establish marketing campaign goals, measure and report findings, including the initiatives’ ROI.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external vendors.
- Ensures brand standards are met and style guidelines are followed.
- Thorough understanding of integrated marketing disciplines: Public relations, sales promotion, digital and event marketing.
- Strong project management skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Exceptional communication, copywriting, proofreading and grammar skills.
- Attention to detail and superior organization skills are a must.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter who is results-driven.
- Able to work independently, as well as cooperatively within a team.
- Highly organized and creative problem solver with excellent follow-up skills.
- Possess strong business ethics; be reliable and dependable.
Applicant must be proficient in:
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Various social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Adobe software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, Captivate)
Experience with the following is preferred:
- Salesforce or other CRM software
- Google Analytics
- Marketing automation software (Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo)
Education and experience:
- 3+ years of corporate marketing experience
- BS/BA degree (in Marketing or Communications preferred)
- B2B experience is a plus