About the Company
TrustCommerce, leading provider of secure payment processing, develops and maintains technology-oriented merchant service solutions in the electronic payment and risk management industry to accommodate merchants of all sizes. We offer a dynamic, fast paced environment where we are dedicated to helping our employees succeed, as well as offer a generous benefits package including a no-waiting-period health insurance program.
Technical Call Center Representative is responsible for supporting the business and technical needs of our growing client base. This includes web-based support that can vary from end user functionality, interface training, to diagnosing software behavior and/or hardware equipment.
We support our clients with their accounts and processing services through e-mail, and inbound phone calls. The department documents all client service inquires and issues for tracking purposes. The department is staffed by full time employees M-F 6AM-6PM. After Hour support is a required rotational shift and is a departmental effort.
- Exemplary Attendance and Punctuality in all areas
- Align to Service Levels and Standards for incoming client services inquiries
- Conduct a professional demeanor and approach in all client related communications
- Handles day to day and complex inbound and outbound requests
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of TrustCommerce products and services by continuing to self-educate with tools and documentation provided by the company
- Responsible for exercising problem solving skills and ability to work with internal and external resources to analyze data and determine root causes of issues
- Select and explain the best solution to solve inquires with the objective of retaining our client’s business
- Communicate resolutions to clients; articulate technical information to non-technical clients
- Accurately process and record call interactions using designated tracking software
- Support new end users by providing education on TC Vault’s processing and reporting tools
- Assist with software integration questions regarding the TC Link API; third party applications
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Exemplary attendance and punctuality
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written
- Call Center experience – clear, confident, telephone manner
- Be dedicated, reliable, details and solutions oriented
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and diverse environment
- Must possess the highest level of integrity, professionalism and excellence
The department serves our clients 24/7, 365 days of the week. The position requires rotational after hour support in addition to a standard 8 hour work day.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 4+ Year(s) Customer Service-related Experience; Call Center preferred